Life Coaching and Counselling course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Life Coaching and Counselling course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Who should take the course
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Life Coaching and Counselling course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
- The Human Potential Movement and Life Coaching
- The Emergence of Evidence-Based Approaches
- Main Assumptions and Links to Theoretical Traditions
- Approaches, Processes and the Coach-Client Relationship
- Contracting and Payment Issues
- Goal Setting In Life Coaching
- Monitoring and Evaluation between Sessions
- Ending the Coaching Relationship
- Controversial Points in Life Coaching: Coach or Couch?
- The Challenges and Limitations of Life Coaching
- THE ORIGINATORS (1960s-1970s)
- The Inner Game of Cricket
- Werner Erhard’s ‘’est’’ Training
- THE TRANSMITTERS (The 1980s)
- Thomas Leanard
- John Whitmore, Graham Alexander and the GROW model
- COACHING AS A DISTINCT PROFESSION (The 1990s AND BEYOND)
- THE HISTORY OF LIFE COACHING IN A NUTSHELL
- THREE KINDS OF LISTENING AS A COACH
- Listening to
- Listening for
- Listening with
- A USEFUL LISTENING TEMPLATE
- Listening for the ‘’Big Five’’
- Habits, Practices, and Patterns
- Attending to Clients’ Energy
- WHAT LISTENING IS NOT
- THE BASIC COACHING MODEL
- THE FLOW OF COACHING CONVERSATIONS
- The Situation and the Desire
- Enter the Flow of the Coaching Conversation
- Giving Honest Feedback and Observation
- Return to Listening
- Create Accountability
- THE BOTTOM LINE
- A TRANSCRIPT OF A COACHING SESSION
- SETTING THE STAGE: THE FIRST COACHING CONVERSATIONS
- Coaching Conversations: The Initial Contact Call
- The Living Brochure
- USING STRUCTURES
- The Welcome Packet
- The Welcome Packet
- The Coaching Session Preparation Worksheet
- Create Questions for the Discovery Conversation, Welcome Packet, and First Sessions
- Preparing for Coaching Sessions
- Personal Ecology: Working with Energy Drainers
- Transparent Language, Powerful Questions, and Purposeful Inquiry
- POWERFUL QUESTIONS
- Inquiry: A Special Kind of Powerful Question
- Accountability Questions
- Staying Close to the Client’s Language
- CASE STUDY: GEORGE
- KEN WILBER’S FOUR QUADRANTS OF CHANGE
- LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS DEVELOPMENT
- The Egocentric Self (Stages 0-2, Birth Up to Age 12-16)
- The Interpersonal of Socialised Self (Stage 3)
- The Independent Self (Stage 4)
- The Integral or Inter-individual Self (Stage 5)
- The Sacred Self (Stage 6)
- Phase 1. Go For It
- Phase 2. The Doldrums
- Phase 3. Cocooning
- Phase 4. Getting Ready
- MAKING THE SHIFT
- WHEN DO COACHES USE EMPOWERING SKILLS?
- Selecting the Right Type of Conversation and the Right Skills
- Six Types of Conversations
- Seven Skills for Empowering
- Evolution Of Ethics In Coaching
- Comparison Of Coaching Codes
- Ethical Behaviour In A Coaching Relationship
- Ethical Issues
- The Future: An Ethical Coaching Community
- Code of Professional Ethics
- What Makes a Good Leader?
- Giving Permission
- What is The Intention?
- Being A Role Model
- Sharing Leadership
- Recognising Individual Needs
- What Makes An Outstanding Leader?
- Managers / Coaches