Parenting Course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Parenting Course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Who should take the course
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Parenting Course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
All of our courses, including this Parenting Course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
The detailed curriculum outline of our Parenting Course is as follows:
- Module 1: Understanding Child Development
- Module 2: Caring for Children
- Module 3: Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Module 4: Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Module 5: Child Protection
- Module 6: Play, Imagination and Creativity
- Module 7: Early Years Provision
- Module 8: Children with Special Needs
- Module 9: Attachment and Relationship Building in Childhood
- Module 10: Factors that Influence Development
- Module 11: Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting
- Module 12: Curriculum and Developing Early Learning
- Module 13: Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Module 14: Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Module 15: Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Module 16: Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- Module 17: Working with Children Having Special Needs
- Module 18: Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers