16 others bought this course in the last 24 hours!
Retail Psychology and Visual Merchandising course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Retail Psychology and Visual Merchandising course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Who should take the course
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Retail Psychology and Visual Merchandising course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
- The Basics of the Psychology of the Store
- What You Are Trying to Achieve with Psychology
- How Effective Psychology Can be in the Success of your Store
- What your Store Would Be Like without Psychology
- Strategy Defined
- Developing a Strategy Framework
- Corporate Strategy
- Store Strategy
- Growth Strategies
- Retail Market Levels – Mass Market, Middle-Market and Luxury
- Retail Pricing – Objectives and Strategies
- Implementing Demand-Based Pricing Strategies
- Price Elasticity
- The Relationship Between Price and Value
- Markdowns: Seasonal Sales, Reductions and Offers
- What We Mean by Consumer Behaviour
- How to Interpret Consumer Behaviour for your Own Advantage
- How to Deal with Issues Related to the Behaviour
- The Difference that Understanding Consumer Behaviour Makes to your Store
- The Checkout and Basic Requirements
- The Importance of the Point of Sale Concept
- The Personal Characteristics Required for Dealing with this Process
- Why Trends are Important to Your Store
- How to Take Advantage of the Trends in an Efficient Manner
- Why Targeting Customers is so Effective
- How to Target Customers in the Best Possible Way
- What We Mean by Communication
- How to Talk to Customers
- How to Deal with Unhappy Customers
- The Key Information to Provide your Customers
- Why are Locations Important
- A Framework for Location Decision-Making
- What Types of Locations Do Retailers Use?
- How Do Retailers Make Location Decisions?
- Site-Specific Issues
- The Planning System
- The Key Rights Held by the Customer
- What You Are Allowed to Do as a Trader
- How to Handle Issues with Customers
- The Legal Side of Things and Getting Help
- What Is Visual Merchandising?
- Aims of Visual Merchandising
- History of Visual Merchandising
- Importance of Product Presentation
- Introduction to Store Layouts
- Role of a Store Planner
- Techniques for Creating Effective Store Layouts
- Aims and Purposes of Store Layouts
- Putting Together the Layouts
- Exterior Signs
- Marquees and Banners
- Walks and Entries
- Window Displays
- Creating an Appealing Store Atmosphere
- Music and Scent
- How Exciting Should a Store Be?
- Dressing A Mannequin
- Securing A Mannequin
- Grouping Mannequins
- Importance of Mannequins
- Different Types of Display Fixtures
- Horizontal Fixtures
- Vertical Fixtures
- Shop Fits, Vendor and Specialist Fixtures
- Wall Fixtures
- The Importance of Following the Health & Safety Regulations
- The Consequences of Not Following the Rules
- The Key Rules to Implement in Your Store
- The Key Rules when Dealing with Food or Produce