16 others bought this course in the last 24 hours!
Sales and Marketing course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Sales and Marketing course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Sales and Marketing course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Sales and Marketing course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
Who should take the course
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Sales and Marketing course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Sales and Marketing course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
All of our courses are fully accredited. The content of the Sales and Marketing is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the continuous professional development principles. This course provides you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helps you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
At the end of the Sales and Marketing course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
- Types of Sales
- Common Sales Approaches
- Glossary of Common Terms
- Identifying Your Contact Person
- Performing a Needs Analysis
- A Basic Opening for Warm Calls
- Warming up Cold Calls
- Using the Referral Opening
- Features and Benefits
- Outlining Your Unique Selling Position
- The Burning Question That Every Customer Wants Answered
- Common Types of Objections
- Basic Strategies
- Advanced Strategies
- Understanding When It’s Time to Close
- Powerful Closing Techniques
- Things to Remember
- Thank You Notes
- Resolving Customer Service Issues
- Staying in Touch
- The Importance of Sales Goals
- Setting SMART Goals
- Choosing a System That Works for You
- Using Computerized Systems
- Using Manual Systems
- The Layout of a Prospect Board
- How to Use Your Prospect Board
- A Day in the Life of Your Board
- What is a Market?
- Marketing is Not Selling
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Defining Your Product or Service
- Direct Marketing
- Active Marketing
- Incoming Marketing
- Outgoing Marketing
- Guerrilla Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- B2C Marketing
- Promotional Marketing
- The Marketing Pitch
- Sell Value, Not the Price
- Fun and Entertaining is Powerful
- Choosing the Right Media
- Give Your Customers a Voice
- It’s Not About You, It’s About Them
- Every Interaction Counts
- Answer Questions Honestly
- Brand Switching
- Repeat Purchases
- Brand Loyalty
- Inform and Educate
- Not Taking Social Media Seriously
- Not Having a USP
- Cross Cultural and International Translations
- Not Building a Relationship
- Not Having a Plan
- Aiming at Everyone
- Not Tracking Metrics
- Not Listening to Your Customers