Virtual Interviewing for HR Level 4 teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Virtual Interviewing for HR Level 4 is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Who should take the course
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Virtual Interviewing for HR Level 4. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
All of our courses, including this Virtual Interviewing for HR Level 4, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
- Jenn Flaa Bio
- Welcome Seeker
- Before We Begin
- Bad RECRUITER Example Before for Recruiter
- Your Own Goal Seeker
- Where Do I Look
- How to Convey Confidence
- How to Convey Power
- First Impression Recruiter
- What to Wear – Ladies
- What to Wear – Men
- Should I Wear Makeup?
- Do Men Wear Makeup?
- Your Hair on Video
- What’s Behind You
- Good Background
- How to Sit Confidently on Video
- What To Do With Hands
- Glare in Your Glasses
- Practice Tips Recruiter
- Before Interview Recruiter Explained
- Lab 2 Recruiter
- Why Video Interviews Are Popular
- When to Schedule the Interview
- What to Expect
- Pulling Focus Away from You
- How in Person & Video Interviews Differ
- How to Start & End Your Video Interview
- Ending the Interview
- Managing Time
- #1 Pitfall
- Fear of Being Seen & Revealing Yourself
- Un-Nerving Yourself
- Grounding Meditation
- #1 Things You Must Do
- How to Critique A Candidate on Video
- Visual Bias
- How to Deal With Bad Video and Distraction
- Manipulating with Video
- Lab 5 Visual Bias
- Do I Need to Buy Equipment for This Interview?
- Equipment Experiment – Easy, Affordable Setup
- Upgraded Camera & Mic
- What’s On My Desk During Video Interviews?
- Jenn’s Office Setup with Ambient Light for Video Interviews
- Jenn’s Office Setup with Full Lighting and White Backdrop
- Should I Use a Script?
- #1 Way to Bore Your Viewer
- Video Check List Animated
- Before The Video Interview
- What If You Have an Accent?
- What What Recruiter
- 4 Tips
- 4 Things to Avoid
- Preparing for Your Video Interview
- Your Eyes Communicate Too
- What if I Have a BAD Interviewer?
- Video Foul
- After” Example
- Jenn’s Last Thoughts
- Last Labs
- The 10% To Remember