43 others bought this course in the last 24 hours!
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course is designed to provide learners with up-to-date information and statistics regarding this novel coronavirus and the health and safety guidelines in place to reduce the risk of infection.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) is a new type of novel coronavirus with a much higher infection rate than normal flu. To make sure you are informed and fully protected from its health risks during the pandemic, this course will guide you through its possible causes, symptoms and infection control measures, introduced by UK government guidelines.
Through statistics and science-based knowledge, you will learn how the coronavirus outbreak began, how it spreads, and what its symptoms are. You will also learn how it affects different age groups and ethnic groups, with advice from official government guidelines.
The differences between coronavirus SARS and MERS will also be discussed in great detail. Whether you are a key worker, business owner, or member of the public, ensure you are putting the correct measures in place by practising good hygiene, with our step-by-step guide.
Who should take the course
This awareness course is ideal for anyone who wishes to gain a deeper understanding of COID-19 and other coronaviruses. This includes:
- NHS Staff & Hospital Workers
- Care Home Staff
- Business Owners
- The general public
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
- What Is Covid-19?
- Where Did Covid-19 first appear?
- Source & Origin of Covid-19
- Types of Covid-19
- Modes of Transmission of Covid-19
- Signs and Symptoms of Covid-19
- Fatality Rate by Age and Underlying Conditions
- Differences Between Epidemics and Pandemics and Understanding of How Diseases Spread
- How Is a Pandemic Different Than Others
- Stages of a Flu Pandemic Given by WHO
- How Coronavirus Had Spread as a Global Epidemic
- Differences Between Coronavirus and SARS and MERS Disease and How Covid-19 Is Transmitted from Animals to Humans
- How Covid-19 Is a Zoonotic Disease
- The Scale of the Coronavirus Outbreak Around the Globe
- Coronavirus Transmission Rate in UK
- Regional Analysis of the Number of People in England Who Had Covid-19
- Age Analysis of the Number of People in England Who Had Covid-19
- Number of People in Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland Who Had Covid-19 Till October 2020
- Physical Effects
- Neurocognitive and Mental Health Impacts
- The Impact on Physical Activity and Well-being
- Covid-19 and Economy
- Diagnosis of Covid-19
- Treatment of Covid-19
- Basic Protective Measures
- Tips for Social Distancing
- Household Checklist
- Protective Measures for the Workplace
- Public Health Surveillance
- Remote Biosignal Measurement
- IoT and Wearables
- Chatbots and Communication
- Social Media and Open Data
- Automated Diagnostics
- Drug Development Research
- Colour Coding
- Autonomous Vehicles