16 others bought this course in the last 24 hours!
Basic Life Support and First Aid course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Basic Life Support and First Aid course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Who should take the course
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Basic Life Support and First Aid course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
- The Chain of Survival
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Basic First-Aid
- First Aid Kit
- How to use face shields?
- How to put on a dressing
- How to put on a bandage
- How to bandage a hand
- How to bandage a sprain
- How to make an arm sling
- How to Conduct CPR?
- How to Use an AED?
- Rescuing Someone from Water & Fire
Common Breathing Problems and First Aid Tips for Each Problem:
- Asthma Attack
- Common Secondary Illnesses and First Aid Tips for Each Problem
- The Human Skeleton
- Types of Fractures
- Head injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Fractures in children
- Basic Life Support
- Key steps in BLS
- Duty of Care
- Chain of Survival
- Emotional Stress and Fear of Doing Something Wrong
- Introduction to Basic Life Support for Adults
- One Rescuer BLS/CPR for Adults
- Two-Rescuer BLS/CPR for Adults
- Adult Mouth-to-Mask and Bag-Mask Ventilation
- Adult Basic Life Support (BLS) Algorithm
- Use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- BLS Differences for Adults and Children
- One-rescuer BLS for Children
- Two-rescuer BLS for Children
- Pediatric BLS Algorithm
- Child Ventilation
- Differences between BLS for Children and Infants
- One-rescuer BLS for infants
- Two-rescuer BLS for infants
- Automated External Defibrillator Infants and Children
- Starting CPR — Support Circulation
- Full CPR
- Use of Oxygen During Resuscitation
- Special Circumstances with Resuscitation
- The Airway Management
- Mouth-To-Mouth Rescue Breathing
- Rescue Breathing
- What is Choking?
- Choking in an Adult or Child Older than One Year
- Choking in Infants
- The Underlying Principles
- The Three Steps to the Assessment Sequence
- Assessing Responsiveness
- Recovery Position
- Log Roll