This First Aid Complete Course consists of four premium courses covering Paediatric First Aid, Workplace First Aid, Sports First Aid and Mental Health First Aid. This bundle is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also suitable for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification. The course materials are designed and prepared by industry experts to meet all your learning demands and equip you with core skills to succeed in the relevant fields.
First Aid at Work
This Workplace First Aid training course applies to all employees and includes expert audiovisual tutorials, easy to follow modules and practical advice for low-risk work settings such as offices, restaurants and shops. Key topics include first aid boxes, the recovery position, administering CPR and treating secondary illnesses such as asthma and allergies.
Paediatric First Aid Training
This Paediatric First Aid training course is for everybody who is responsible for the welfare of children. It examines how you should adapt and employ basic First Aid techniques for a child or baby. The course looks at every medical situation from treating minor cuts and grazes, to performing CPR on an unresponsive infant.
Sports First Aid
The Sports First Aid course is designed to teach sports coaches, PE teachers, personal trainers, and other professionals who work in this industry, how to provide quality sports first aid in the workplace. It covers essential information on major injuries, life-saving procedures and first aid assessments.
Mental Health First Aid Certification
This Mental Health First Aid training course is for everybody who is interested in learning the basics of mental health, psychological issues and ailments and how to deal with them.This course covers the fundamentals of mental health including different psychiatric disorders and medication and therapy in the treatment of mental illnesses.
Key Features of the First Aid Complete Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable First Aid Complete Course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
Who should take the course
This First Aid Complete Course is a perfect fit for, but is not limited to, those in the following professions:
- Office Workers
- Self-Employed workers
- Casual Workers
- Workers in warehouses or factories
- Nursery and pre-school workers
- Leisure facility staff
- Sports Coach
- PE Teacher
- Personal Trainer
- Gym staff
- Anyone wishing to start First Aid training
Once you’ve successfully completed your First Aid Complete Course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
All of our courses are fully accredited. The content of the First Aid course is certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to the continuous professional development principles. This course provides you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helps you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
The detailed curriculum outline of our First Aid Complete Course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Module 02: Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Module 03: Incident Management at Work
- Module 04: Primary Survey
- Module 05: Secondary Survey
- Module 06: Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Module 07: Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Module 08: Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Module 09: Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Module 10: Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Module 11: Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Module 12: Call for an Emergency
- Module 01: Introduction to Paediatric First Aid
- Module 02: Assessment and Assistance
- Module 03: Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Module 04: Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents
- Module 05: First Aid for Acute Medical Conditions
- Module 06: Call for an Emergency
- Module 1: Introduction to Sports First Aid
- Module 2: Initial Assessment
- Module 3: Life-Saving Priorities
- Module 4: Common Injuries
- Module 5: Major Injuries
- Module 6: Environmental Injuries
- Module 7: Medical Emergency
- Module 8: Things to Keep in Mind
- Module 1: Introduction to Mental Health
- Module 2: Overview of Mental Health First Aid
- Module 3: Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders
- Module 4: Stress and Anxiety Disorders
- Module 5: Schizophrenia
- Module 6: Personality Disorders
- Module 7: Mood Disorders
- Module 8: Eating & Sleeping Disorders
- Module 9: Self-Harm and Suicide
- Module 10: Medication and Therapy in the Treatment of Mental Illness
- Module 11: Social Attitudes to Mental Illness
- Module 12: Mental Health Legislation and Services
- Module 13: Mental Health in the Workplace