16 others bought this course in the last 24 hours!
Stress & Anxiety Awareness Complete Course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Stress & Anxiety Awareness Complete Course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills. The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Stress & Anxiety Awareness Complete Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Stress & Anxiety Awareness Complete Course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
Who should take the course
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Stress & Anxiety Awareness Complete Course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
All of our courses, including this Stress & Anxiety Awareness Complete Course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Stress & Anxiety Awareness Complete Course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
The detailed curriculum outline of our Stress & Anxiety Awareness Complete Course is as follows:
**Psychology of Anxiety & Stress**
- What Is Stress?
- How does ‘stress’ affect us?
- Why do we experience ‘stress’ differently?
- ‘Good stress’ (Eustress) Vs ‘Bad stress’ (Distress)
- ‘Stress’ and ‘Burnout’
- Coping with stress as an individual
- Low ability (inability) to cope with stressors
- What do people use to cope with stress?
- ‘Addictions’ and Coping with ‘Stress’
- ‘Breathing’ in Stress Management
- Stress-Reducing Techniques
- Medication Treatments (Pharmacology) – Part 1
- Medication Treatments (Pharmacology) – Part 2
- Nutrition and ‘Stress’ – Part 1
- Nutrition and ‘Stress’ – Part 2
- What do we call ‘anxiety’?
- What is the difference between ‘stress’ and ‘anxiety’?
- When does ‘anxiety’ become an ‘anxiety disorder’?
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia)
- Panic Disorder
- ‘Addictions’ and Anxiety Disorders
- Psychotherapy for Anxiety Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety Disorders
- Mindfulness & Mindfulness Based Therapy (MBT)
- Medial Treatments (Pharmacology)
- Anxiety-Reducing Techniques
- Good Bye and Thank You!
- Resources – Psychology of Anxiety & Stress
**Dealing with Stress**
Lesson 1.1: Making sense of stress
Lesson 1.2: Pressure and stress 1
Lesson 1.3: Pressure and stress 2
Lesson 2.1: The three dimensions of stress
Lesson 2.2: Coping
Lesson 2.3: Support
Lesson 3.1: The costs of stress
Lesson 3.2: The individual, the team and the organisation
Lesson 3.3: Understanding stress: review
Lesson 4.1: Managing pressure, preventing stress
Lesson 4.2: The causes of stress: pressure revisited
Lesson 4.3: Expectations and control
Lesson 5.1: Keeping pressures manageable
Lesson 5.2: Useful strategies
Lesson 5.3: Self-care
Lesson 6.1: Avoiding the stress cycle
Lesson 6.2: Self-awareness
Lesson 6.3: Organisational awareness
- Concluding video
- Introductory video
- Module companion E-Book
- Lesson 1.1: Three levels of responsibility
- Lesson 1.2: The duty of care
- Lesson 1.3: The role of leadership
- Lesson 2.1: Dodgy assumptions and dodgy actions
- Lesson 2.2: Dodgy assumptions revisited
- Lesson 2.3: Unhelpful actions revisited
- Lesson 3.1: Supporting staff
- Lesson 3.2: Leadership revisited
- Lesson 3.3: Achieving best results
- Concluding video
**Acupressure's Top 5 Points for Relieving Stress & Anxiety**
- What is Acupressure?
- How to Apply Pressure to Acupressure Points
- Self Acupressure
- Key Points to Remember
- What are Meridians?
- The Role of the Meridians
- The Meridian Clock
- Key Points to Remember
- Essentials Before Getting Started
- How to Begin and End an Acupressure Treatment
- Point 1
- Point 2
- Point 3
- Point 4
- Point 5
- Benefits of Acupressure 1
- Benefits of Acupressure 2
- Benefits of Acupressure 3