What is safeguarding?
What is the purpose of child safeguarding?
Who is a child?
You should take action to prevent any harm to the kids. It is the primary aim of safeguarding children. How do you do so?
You can raise awareness and train your staff. Besides, you can showcase the preventive measures, and encourage everyone to seek help.
The main principle of child safeguarding is protection. We must ensure the representation of the children in need. And, we must provide support.
You have to start with preventive measures to fight abuse. Besides, you are responsible for providing support for anyone at risk.
Your local community can help you a lot to prevent and detect abuses. So, you need to form partnerships with your community.
Partnerships encourage us to move on as a community towards a common goal.
Transparency and accountability ensure the smooth progress of ensuring safeguarding.
Everyone in an academic setting deals with safeguarding vulnerable children. Thereby, all the concerned people must remain accountable as individuals, services, and organizations.
Child protection in the UK: Essential knowledge for school and college staffs
Single Assessment Process
What happens after the assessment?
Our safeguarding children’s course intends to safeguard children in your school and help your school to approach safeguarding inspection properly.
With the help of our safeguarding children course, you’ll be able to —
Child Protection Policies in the UK: Definitions of Abuse
Sexual abuse refers to the act of forcing or alluring a child or young person into sexual activities. The child could be aware of the fact or not. These types of sexual acts can be penetrative or non-penetrative in nature.
If one of the partners is under 16, penetrative sex is illegal by the provision. However, when a child is under the age of 13, the sexual act is defined as rape under Section 5 Sexual Offences Act 2003.
Sexual abuse also includes the production of pornographic materials or provoking children to behave in inappropriate manners.
Safeguarding policy: Negligence
Read more on our blog
- 7 Steps to Improve Your Problem Solving Skills
- 10 Basic Business Etiquette’s You Should Follow To Show Professionalism
- Safeguarding Children: The Children Protection Policy at Schools
- Strategic Planning for a Successful Business
- Top 10 Organisational Skills That Every Employers Value
- Importance of HACCP certification: How can it help in a food business?
- Keto Diet For Beginners: Ultimate Guide To Getting Started
- Basic Personal Hygiene Habits To Practice In Daily Life
- How to Use a Fire Extinguisher in an Emergency Situation?
- Safety Basics of Manual Handling for Staying Safe at Workplace